Become a vigneron for a day in an exclusive vineyard and wine experience. The only one of its kind in Australia! Fully immerse yourself in 'behind the label' activities alongside a vigneron.
* Homemade morning tea on arrival and introduction by the vineyard owner.
* Guided tour of the property, Maeve's block vineyard and the 'old vines'
* Tasting off the vines. Discover how to pick the grapes at the correct time by measuring sugar levels.
* Canopy management - the secrets to getting aromatic and intensely flavoured wine.
* Tutored wine tasting - learn about what makes a great wine.
* Food and wine matching - cheese or maybe even chocolate!
* Workers lunch - seasonal local picnic fare accompanied by boutique Wobbly Boot wines
* Learn how to establish your own vineyard or grow some grapes in the garden
* Reflection on the day with a local craft beer or cider.
$170 per person includes morning tea, lunch and wine.
This makes the perfect gift for the person who has done it all! Gift vouchers available.
BOOKINGS AND PREPAYMENT ESSENTIAL: Contact Paul 0427 679 096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
** Vigneron for a Day requires a moderate level of fitness for the 'hands on' activities.